Enlighten Your Life
innerLife solutions believes:
- in your power to heal your body, heart and mind one choice at a time;
- in the Law of Attraction and the Law of Mind: what you feel, think and believe creates your reality;
- in your ability to love yourself and your relationships;
- in your will to create a joyful, purposeful life.
innerLife solutions offers powerful yet practical ways to move you inward and forward in life.
in life services
- Yoga private hatha yoga sessions to transform body and mind so you can experience the truth of who you are.
- innerLife Coaching an inquiry-based, self-awareness journey to shift core beliefs and deep-rooted patterns, thereby freeing you to make different choices.
- HeartSong Medicine a shamanic sound healing to tune and balance your body, mind and energy systems.
- innerLife Tarot a reading focused on understanding your here and now so you can make different choices in responding to life's challenges.
- innerLife Meditation a guided mindfulness approach to relax the body and still the mind with various techniques;
- Reiki an ancient Japanese natural healing art rediscovered by Mikao Usui to initiate and activate receiving and working with chi (the intelligent energy life force).
in schools services
- Rainbow of Sound a 90-minute program for kindergarten to grade 2 that combines music, art and creative movement.
- Sounds Like Fun a 2-hour program for grades 3 to 6 that introduces yoga, sound-play and intuitive art activities in a school environment or as an innovative birthday party option.
- Energy of Music on the Brain & Body a double period interactive presentation for grades 7 to 11 that illustrates how the brain, body and emotions respond to music as vibration.
in business services
- a.s.p.i.r.e. coaching sessions and seminars that inspire to act on desires and realize the full potential for success.
- Revive & Rebalance workshops to feel energized, productive and balanced in the workplace.
- Sound Wellness for Seniors interactive sound play and meditation programs to engage, educate and relax the young of heart.