FIVE REIKI PRECEPTS
the secret method of inviting blessings ...
the spiritual medicine
of many illnesses
Just for today:
- Do not anger
- Do not worry
- Be grateful
- Work with diligence
- Be kind to others
First and Second Degree classes are organized upon request.
Reiki: A Path of Transformation
Mikao Usui is the founder of a form of hand-on healing and spiritual practice known as the Usui System of Reiki Healing or Usui Reiki Ryoho. What sets Usui Mikao's teachings apart from other hands-on healing methods is the use of attunements to remind students of their spiritual connection. The essence of this system, in his own words (translated from an interview):
For achieving my teachings, training and improving physically and spiritually and walking in a right path as a human being, first we have to heal our spirit. Secondly we have to keep our body healthy. If our spirit is healthy and comforms to the truth, body will get healthy naturally. Usui Reiki Ryoho's missions are to lead peaceful and happy life, heal others and improve happiness of others and ourselves.
What you receive opens your heart.
What you learn raises your awareness.
What you practice transforms your life.
The Usui System of Reiki has 3
levels of training: First Degree, Second Degree and Mastery.
This introductory level is for anyone interested in hands-on energy healing. The 2- to 3-day class covers:
- the history and precepts of the Usui System of Reiki Healing to bring balance into your life
- four attunements to enliven the spiritual dimension of this method and to heighten your perceptions of subtle energies and your ability to easily tap into the universal energy field when your hands are placed on yourself or another
- the patterned progression of hand positions for use both in the treatment of others and in self-treatment
The certificate given at the end attests that you have participated in all aspects of the level I training in the Usui System of Reiki Healing and that the Master has presented all components of that system. Knowledge of this healing art will continuously be revealed as you:
- engage in the daily practice of the form on yourself;
- contemplate daily the Five Reiki Precepts;
- meet together to exchange treatments and share experiences;
- to contact the Reiki Master if questions arise.
Second Degree teaching inherently increases your desire to be fully responsible for your choices in life. The 2-day class covers:
- a review of the forms and principles of the Usui System of Reiki Healing
- the three symbolic patterns that focus Reiki energy for sending a distant healing treatment as well as for furthering the mental, spiritual and emotional healing process for yourself and for others
- the power of intent and how the 3 symbols can be used in everyday life
- the principle of "non-interference" and the responsible nature of serving as an energy channel
- an additional attunement to further enhance your ability to interact with this "intelligent energy"
The Second Degree practice helps you learn how to let go, to let others be and to trust the process of life.
Path of Mastery
If after the 2 levels of training and at least 1 year of practice you feel called to the practice and teaching of this system as part of your spiritual path,
you can seek a mentor in the form of a Reiki Master. Being a Master in the Usui System of Reiki Healing is not a profession it is a way of being and relating with the world.
innerLife solutions does not offer classes on how to teach Reiki or initiate Reiki students. If you are accepted as a master-candidate, you are committing to an apprenticeship that will be uniquely co-created by you and the initiating Master. The duration is a minimum of 1 year but can often take several years as you display progress in the mastery of your own life. Reiki will continue to teach you as you remain a humble, eternal student of the energy of the universe.